Dead End. Environment concept

This is concept art for a future interactive project that I wanted to implement purely for myself. I created the whole environment in 3D and overpainted it by hand in photoshop. P.s model of commuter train in the scene - copy of the real train model called “Эп2д”. I have modelled it from scratch according to photos that I captured myself. The scene was created and rendered in Blender using photoscans and my models.

In the future I want to make one strange mini-game in a similar location, which will be run directly in the browser with a multiplayer possibility.

More content about the project on my artstation

This is a mole I met when I was scanning the environment. Of course, not a single mole was harmed in the process! :grin:

43 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Bart!

1 Like

The original earth benders!

Great lighting and composition.

3 Likes

Thanks! Lighting is our everything

1 Like

That mole is particularly realistic ! Great environment ! Well done mate !

Thanks! This mole is the only one asset that was made completely with AAA-pipeline! But only problem with him - no T pose rigging, only potato-pose :smile:

3 Likes

Hi everyone,

Here is the “Behind the Scenes” article for this remarkable artwork!

Do check out this article, written by the artist himself. It describes the step-by-step process of creating the artwork and provides insight into scene-designing in Blender.

Regards,
Alina Khan
Editor at Blender Nation | LinkedIn

This is great. :heart: the lighting and colors and details

The realism of that mole is truly impressive! The environment is exceptionally well-crafted. Excellent work, my friend!

1 Like

I did my best for the mole drawing! Thanks :heart_eyes: