Default Cube of Doom

Hello,

Playing some more with kitbashing using Kit Ops and texturing (mostly with using Sanctus Library and Kit Ops nice EV & Cycles Materials by Chipp Walters).

Here I’m having more fun with the default cube once again. This time though, it’s a warning of what might come to pass if the default cube is given AI smarts. It might decide to delete us! Rendered straight from Cycles with glare compositor node used but that’s about it. C&C welcome.

If you’re wondering most of the kitbash items are from Oleg Ushenok collections at CGTraders. His kitbash parts are fantastic and highly recommended. Other kitbash kits used are from IrfanCayli and cutters by Gabe. I also used items from Kit Ops KPacks. Get them on sale if you can they are all worth it.

Cheers and stay safe!

Initiating…

Viewport

Clay render

37 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Hi Bart,

This is great news! Thank you very much!

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

Hi Bart,

Wow! I really appreciate this! It feels like I just got an early Christmas gift. All you guys are awesome.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Cheers,
Paul

1 Like

The color scheme looks good, nice bash library, a model with those details would have taken forever to make manually.

Say no to default cube deletion.

1 Like

Hi StoryHierarchy,

Yes, modeling all that detail would take forever especially for a slow modeler like myself. And, thanks for the kind words.

1 Like

Congratulations, this work has been nominated for the ‘Best of Blender Artists 2022’ award in the #technology category! You can vote for it here.

Hi Bart,

I can’t believe it. Thank you for the honor!