Defender 90 Beach Renders - Full CG

Defender 90 Beach Renders - Full CG

Landrover Defender 90 Arctic White Soft Top - Full CG
I’m thrilled to share my latest work and collaboration with TATC Landrover
The entire vehicle was modeled in Blender, including the exterior, interior and chassis.
Substance Painter and Photoshop were used for texturing.
Gaea was used to generate the terrain as well as Megascans for the vegetation.
Rendered in Cycles.
Color grading was done in Lightroom.

Enjoy!!

115 Likes

Great work!

1 Like

Amazing… Really…
Only two little, little complains. Tires looks too clean; they will look dustier on such terrain.
Also, there is no footprints are missing. It was as if someone drove a car and disappeared. I know that this is little silly, but your renders are on such level that such trifle is obvious.

1 Like

Thank you!
Great observations, I appreciate the feedback. I didn’t even think of footprints haha.

Thank you!!

I think it is a very interesting demonstration of computer graphics imaging. It looks so perfect. Congratulation!

1 Like

Thank you!

Gorgeous Work

1 Like

Thank you!!

Amazing artwork! Just perfect!

1 Like

Thank you!

Just amazing!!! :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks a lot!!

1 Like

Hi, very nice work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love it! …and that lighting is perfect.

1 Like

Thank you Peter!

Thanks, appreciate it!!

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Whoops, I posted the wrong link. Frrrriiday!

1 Like

It’s great to see more and more people using Blender to earn a living, whether that is just a part of what they do or all of it. Looking at those images I am not surprised you got the job, they look real apart from the point someone else already made about the tyres. And the only reason that stands out is because everything else is so convincing. It’s interesting that the better your work gets the more small omissions can stand out to some observers.

I did not notice the absence of footprints but once I read the comment above it became obvious looking through the images again that something like that should have been there. It then makes the image tell a little story; someone drove there, got out and went somewhere else on foot. Even though it’s a trivial sequence of events adding those footprints means the image then makes more sense.

Anyway, even with those trivial omissions it is very fine work.

1 Like