Definitely EEVEE Materials System

The blank scene is for those users who have KIT OPS PRO and want to create a custom insert.

Just open the blank scene, save it with a new name in a KPACK folder and start creating your custom insert.

1 Like

Hey everyone. In my effort to switch from Photoshop to Affinity Photo, I have endeavored to move some of my favorite workflows to Photo.

This is a particularly neat trick which enables you to take regular geometric photos, including countertop tiles and wooden floors, and create some great tileable textures which work great in 3D programs like Blender.

It will also work even better with non geometric photos, like rock, dirt, fabric and concrete.

Of course these textures will work great as source files for Materials System. Not to mention I’ll be adding some of them to the package soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just want to let you know, I’ve updated the EEVEE Materials System with 24 Camo textures.
Also, added 6 new wood textures as well.

2 Likes

Hi chipp! Thanks for putting these mats online. Consider me interested - is there no problem with these materials in 2.81?

They work fine in 2.81 and 2.82

1 Like

Some new materials coming-- including some great Car Paint ones!

Thumbnails not showing for all materials after install.eg. plastics and paints…glass

Chipp I removed the path to my eevee materials 2 folder and now things are okay. I guess you can only have one materials path. Thanks

Not exactly sure what the issue is/was. You can have multiple paths to KPACK Master folders. KIT OPS doesn’t differentiate between materials or others.

The version 4 material pack should have all the materials, should it not?

Yes, It has all the materials.

1 Like