Deleting My Account

Hello everyone,
I would like to delete my account on this forum, Can you help me with that, please? because this option doesn’t seem to be available in the account settings.

Hi,

We don’t delete accounts as that would break existing conversations. We can however, anonymize it for you - his will change the username and email, and reset all profile information. Please confirm.

Yes I confirm, and thank you so much

Can you please anonymize my account as well? Change the name, username, email, and reset all profile information.

Farewell soldier!

can you delete my account

Hi there, Can you anonymize my Account too?

I just answered you here, please don’t cross-post: Username Change Request - #4 by bartv

Can you please delete my account? I haven’t posted anything and it will not break any convs. If not at least anonimize it

Hi there. I would like to be removed/anonymized also. I have not used Blender for a very long time and and my focus has shifted to something else.

Hi, is it possible to anonymize my account too? I haven’t used Blender for a long time and haven’t posted on this forum.
Thanks you :pray:

Hi I’d like to anonymize my account too
Thanks

Hi, I’d also like to anonymize my account and reset all my information.
Thanks

I’d also like my account to be anonymized and my information to be reset. THank you.

Hi there, can you anonymize my account? I am currently using a different account on the forum.

anonymize my account as well

Hi can I delete my account?I’ve shifted my focus away from blender and I don’t think I’ll be on here a bunch.

Hello, I would also like to anonymize my account and reset all my information. I don’t like the political context. Thank you.

Since I’m no longer using this account, I’m hereby asking for its deletion as well.

can you also anonymize my account please?