Delivery Man Saves the Day!

Well, I guess I’m a little insecure about posting this here, cuz everybody else’s projects are considerably more advanced than mine. XD But, hey, you gotta start somewhere and I’m also quite proud of this. It shows what a complete noob can do with blender, so that’s pretty cool. I did this spoof on amazon prime for a school project and each frame took at least 4:30 or more to render on my crappy computers, so 3 minutes is an accomplishment. :joy:

Hope you like it!

6 Likes

I think you are making creative attempts like Pablo Picasso did. :grin:

This is cool! The only criticisms I have are that I couldn’t quite hear the reason the captain gave: “due to bad ???(loading?) we have lost both wings”. Also, when the plane is plummeting, which is hilarious, the clouds still move horizontally when viewed from inside the plane rather than vertically. But other than that this is great. I look forward to the next one.

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah, I noticed the clouds too . . . after I uploaded to youtube. XD
And it was due to bad welding. :joy:

1 Like

Also, the plane plummeting was the funnest to animate. Literally just locked camera to view and dragged the middle mouse button all over the place with the record button activated. XD

1 Like