Demon Statue texture?

Anyone any suggestions on how i can make this staue look cool with texturing? Really not sure where to go with it. Obviously stone but my texturing skills are limited. Could be a good way to learn. Anyone any pointers?

Cheers

Attachments

[QUOTE=;][/QUOTE]
Dear friend:we are shoe wholesaler ,and you can go to view my site: http://www.discountshoesclub.com/ I have many top quality nike air max in stock .mainly wholesale Nike Air Jordan sneakers,air Force one,Nike Dunk Sb high,Nike dunk sb low,Nike shox, Such as Adidas , hot AJF LS.6 rings,Nike , Jordan , Air Max , Shox TL/TL2 /NZ/R4/r5 , Rift , Timberland , Reebok , etc .and I can give you a good price,and a pair is $30-$38 with the shipping .And order more,give you a discount.we also provide many brand clothes.Jeans, such as bbc hoodies , bape hoodies , evisu coat , red monkey jean , bape jean , bbc jean , evisu jean , etc . And any problem ,we can negotiate it.Trust we will have a good business in the future,and you will love to do the business with me,and then we will benefit. If you are interested in my products,please visit my website: www.discountshoesclub.com ,and contact us!