Design a real product into a 3D graphic

Hi

My name is Ralf.
I am the owner of an advertising agency in Germany.

For a client I need to design a real product into a 3D graphic.

The job includes: Modeling, rendering, motion

Further information:

Project
• Design the real box into a 3D graphic
Task
• Create a 3D graphic from the different images
• The 3D graphic should look realistic
• Some elements must be represented one to one
• Other elements must be designed according to new ideas
• Colours are redefined
• Materials are redefined

Software
• Blender

Guideline
• Deadline 3D graphic after order placement. 12.11.2021
• Delivery format: Open file Blender with all textures and materials
• Delivery format: .Obj - Format
• 7 different views according to template, rendered

Optional
• If possible, an animation according to specification (will be charged extra)

Requirement
• To come on the dot
• Comparable references
I need an invoice including value added tax identification number [Abbreviation: VAT Reg No]

Budget
• 1.500,00 € - 1800.00 €

IMPORTANT: Before starting your creative work, you must sign a non-disclosure
agreement, and the handover of the original files.

I hope I have been able to explain everything well.
Further information can be found in a PDF.

If anyone is interested in the job
please send a mail to

r.bitzer@1stimpulse.de
Keyword: BPM Mobile Built-in Box Processing: Projekt_Design-3Dgraphic_1st-Impulse_27-10-21_RB.pdf…

B.R Ralf

2 Likes

Hello there! the PDF link isn’t working

PDF link is not working.

like others said, the link isn’t working.

@PiktorsTree I’m unlisting this post for now as an essential post is missing. Please edit your post or DM it to me so I can make the update for you.

Hi
Bart Veldhuizen
Sorry.
I tried to upload the PDF.
But it did not work. I kept getting a message,
that I can’t upload anything as “new”.
I assigned the project this morning.

However,
i have another 2 projects that I want to do online this weekend.

What do I need to consider?

B.R. Ralf

I have given you additional access, can you try editing your original post and uploading another file?

Hi
I saw it on your news.
Thank you.

The current project is no longer available.
It was assigned this morning.

I will put 2 new projects online this weekend.
B.R. Ralf

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.