📦 Did your BCON20 Comfort Box arrive? Post pictures here!

The first BCON20 Comfort Boxes have started to arrive but we’re not allowed to open them until the 30th! So let’s start warming up to the event by posting pictures of them here:

• Make a personal picture of your box - perhaps it’s you and your box, or your box in a typical setting for where you live.
  • Black out your name and address.
  • Post ‘It arrived in (city name or country name)!’ and attach the picture (if you’re new here: just drag the image file into the post editor).

Mine won’t arrive until later this week, but I’ll be sure to join :slight_smile:

Until the 30th!

17 Likes

How could you, stealing Tons box :wink:

2 Likes

I didn’t know that these were a thing until I saw people post about receiving them. They were sold out by then, of course :frowning:

2 Likes

Any time now though :smiley:

3 Likes

mine arrived in Germany yesterday:

10 Likes

Mine actually already arrived last Saturday and I’m still resisting the temptation, but it’s sooo hard :wink:

8 Likes

Hey everyone! My box arrived in Connecticut USA a couple days ago! Ready for Bcon20!! Excited to be a part of this awesome community! Can’t wait till the 30th!

7 Likes

My box arrived in Belgium and made my day

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

7 Likes

Oct 9, NJ - USA

9 Likes

I don’t know what a stroopwafel is, but I’m about 99% sure that I want one.

3 Likes

I’m more interested in the “Goat_Boy_02” blend! :grin:

2 Likes

It’s a old character rig…

1 Like

13th October my box arrived in Japan.
Are the cookies magic ones :crazy_face:?

10 Likes

Mine arrived yesterday in Paris, France. This is me in my 1 week old messy student studio posing with it!

11 Likes

I wish I get something like this

Arrived in germany. You know its special when you have to explain it to everyone who got a look at it.

Best question was who is blender?

Yes this is a banana plant, not very typical for germany but…

9 Likes

Ready and waiting!!

9 Likes

5 Likes

October 8th, Ottawa Canada!

9 Likes