Diffeomorphic importer not working

{5BA0851F-D009-4E11-8809-8858B757FF67}
I keep getting this error when trying to import DAZ files into Blender (3.6). Anyone have any fixes? Because I don’t know how to as I don’t know what’s causing it.

And I’ve checked the documentation, it’s not at all informative as to how to troubleshoot the issue.

From your screenshot you seem to be opening a Daz shoe? as a scene file…is this correct?

I’m not sure about this, it has been too long since I imported anything, but if I remember correctly … when you add a shoe to a Daz character, the foot is removed ( used to stop clipping )…go back in and make sure to tell Daz not to remove the foot from the base mesh. The imports expect that the base mesh is whole or that it will fail as the vertex count is wrong. See if that is the actual problem and let me know.

It could also be because your global settings in the addon are not set up correctly or haven’t been loaded into the new Blender sesssion…

You can help me by showing your Diffamorphic setup. You can also look at the Log File in Daz to see more details.

I fixed the issue, it was the global settings and wrong file type that were preventing things from happening (as well as not having the DAZ side of things installed). Scenes import better now.