I’m seeing choppy display rotation speed with Blender 2.49b and 2.5.2 at full screen (1920x1200 display resolution). If I make the Blender window very small (maybe 1/4 the screen size), the tumble and pan speeds become smooth. This is all with just the default cube in the scene.
Here are the specs for OS and card:
Quadro fx 4800
Windows 7 x64
I’ve tried a few fixes so far but no luck…
- made display 16 bit instead of 32 bit
- disabled Anti-Aliasing
- let Blender decide it’s graphics settings versus global control from the card
- changed prefetch frames to 1 instead of 0 in Blenders OpenGL settings
- increased the MEM cache limit
- updated the Quadro driver
I use other CAD programs (like Rhino) on this system daily.
Does anyone have any thoughts on fixing this?
Thanks a lot,