DIY VR-headset

These could be real- the Raspberry Pi shield looks like a real part, and you could machine the rest :slight_smile:

super work - looks nearly like a photo

Thanks for detailed explanation. I guess that you don’t make such ridges just to make model more β€œinteresting”. Well, you can learn new things every day, sometime on unexpected places :slight_smile:

НС ΠΌΠΎΠ³Π»ΠΈ Π±Ρ‹ Π²Ρ‹ Ρ€Π°ΡΡΠΊΠ°Π·Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ, ΠΊΠ°ΠΊΠΈΠ΅ источники свСта (ΠΈ ΠΈΡ… настройки) Π²Ρ‹ использовали?
Π’ΠΎΠ·ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎ Π²Ρ‹ использовали ΠΊΠ°ΠΊΡƒΡŽ Ρ‚ΠΎ Ρ…ΠΈΡ‚Ρ€ΡƒΡŽ пост ΠΎΠ±Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚ΠΊΡƒ? Π‘ΡƒΠ΄Π΅ΠΌ Ρ€Π°Π΄Ρ‹ любой ΠΈΠ½Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΠΌΠ°Ρ†ΠΈΠΈ, спасибо!

yeah to my dumb art braine this looks completely reasonable as a build. The problem is something like this would require SERIOUS software muscle and im not actually sure a pi could handle the kind of triangulationy stuff inside-out tracking needs while ALSO displaying graphics. You got me messed up tho, OP, cuz this like… If the right person sees this, it’s a wrap. It’s just happening.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

I love this sooo much!

Could you please talk about your approach to lighting and post processing for this project?

Thank you tons