Do you people hate me?

It’s a simple question really, i’m just wondering because whenever anybody else posts a game or something EVERYBODY responds to it, and then when I post a game I get like 2 responses tops. Hell, i get more responses in the WIP forums, which is sad because 90 percent of the people there don’t even read the posts about games.

come on man!we don’t hate you.i don’t know about you,but i’m a little sad cause of the future of the game engine,so i don’t feel like posting much here on the realtime forum.don’t know about others. :slight_smile:

Sorry, I just voted yes without any reason at all (reflex). So just simply don’t count my vote :slight_smile:

Hey boy, Have you ever thought about people who gives replies for you?

When I tell you a location of the mouse script in other thread, you gave me no replies and no thanks.

Sorry, I’m bored to post replies for you.
I don’t hate you, But I want you think about your doing…

p.s. The above are my opinion. I think no one hate you. This forum has few people… :frowning:

I don’t think anyone cares about games very much, so you can’t really expect to get a lot of replies in here. I dont think people hate you though :slight_smile:

I don’t hate you. I know I RARELY look at games anymore. I don’t look at much of anything anymore but the future of blender. I haven’t had time to blend much at all lately. I have been working on learning javascript, and trying to work on the tutorials section of my site. But I think the realtime section has seriously gone down…:frowning:
I’m working on a jet ski game again!:slight_smile: But anyway, no one hates you. Look how slow this forum is anyway…S-L-O-W!

Of course we don’t hate you :slight_smile: , but I think with the uncertain future of the game engine there isn’t so much enthusiasm any more :frowning: