Do you think this musical lyric video was created with EEVEE?

It is quite simple in it’s composition, I seem to recognize EEVEE from the Bloom of the Lyrics, do you think it was done with EEVEE?

1 Like

I have no idea but…

Thanks for posting this and turning me on to this talented “unknown” band. They have some really good songs up on youtube. Found them on Spotify too.

Jess Allanic is the singer and did the graphics. I bet she used Blender.

“During these months I was able to dedicate myself to learning new techniques for video editing and 3D animation production…”

They’re on Twitter and seem to be busy in spite of the lockdowns. Looks like they just got signed on an independent label so their wave just got bigger. You could ask about Blender there. Maybe she’ll respond. I’m sure she’s proud of those videos. Any discussion there is more publicity (and google links) for them.

Thanks again. Have a good weekend!

1 Like

man, you did a good investigation! :grin:
yes, this band looks promising.

It has a curiously-retro “80’s video game” feel to it. Both the video and the music.

(koff, koff … wheeze… )

1 Like

There is my mind trying to identify the bands of the 80s that inspired them, but I can’t come up with anything, yet this particular song resembles something already heard in the past, but nothing I can’t focus on what it looks like,
It just feels familiar to me.

I don’t know, but it seems to me that there is a good chance that it used blender, if I’m not mistaken I seem to recognize Grease Pencil too here …

2 Likes

Hey! I made those videos using after effects and premiere pro, but spent lockdown trying to learn blender and made this vídeo entirely with blender :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey it’s Mescalitas! Welcome to BA forums, Jess.

That’s some real nice work. If you can make the time people here would probably like to hear a few details how you went about doing this video. General info is good. No need to get bogged down.

Yeah great video work but I have to say about the live performance vids. Wow! This band has style. Charisma! Great performances. You really bring the roof down I can tell. The music seems to be progressing too. I love it.

Thanks for posting. Good luck and rock on!

2 Likes

Hey Jess, nice to see you here.
I wish you the best of success I think you deserve it!

@bartv i think this Musical Video should be featured
maybe a nice interview would be fine too :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Larry and Noki! Thanks so much! It’s great to exchange with you about making videos! and thanks again for your kind words about our music! While making this video, i was blown away that you could create everything you wanted with Blender so I spent everyday for a few months trying to figure out how i could make the idea I had in my head and I watched so many tutorials like Ducky 3d and Blender Guru for example! I also used mixamo characters for this video and almost everything is rendered in Eevee with a few scenes in cycles, I also used metashape to make the models of ourselves! Right now we are preparing our release that will be out this Thursday with a video that I also made using Blender :blush:

3 Likes

Volcano! :heart_eyes:
If I can afford I would suggest you post your work here with a description, so other Blender users can appreciate it …
here we are in off-topic chat
I still had to find out if were used blender when I created the post :grin:

1 Like

Thanks so much Noki! Will do :blush:

1 Like