Hi there,
This looks really good, would it be possible for you to provide some more information on how you made this, and if possible a wireframe view?
Hello, absolutely! My main process here was to model a few buildings, rearrange them to create multiple different combinations and sprinkle them throughout the scene. Once that was done, I added stuff like texts, images and signs and applied a gradient shader on most of these to create a holographic effect. I also made use of two volumetric cubes, one for the general mist and the other for the glowing effect you see on the ground. Then I added in some other details like antennas, wires, spotlights, and then I used lightroom for compositing. I’ll attach the wireframe (excluding the particle system used for really small buildings), viewport and the raw render as well. Glad you liked my work!
I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!



