Dodge Challenger Hellcat SRT

I present my latest work: the Dodge Challenger Hellcat!
I don’t know why but I got the sudden motivation to build this and it is one of the few projects I have actually completed. This would be my first ever car that I have modeled and I am rather pleased with the results. I know it’s not perfect, there are quite a few areas that could have been done better, but that’s part of the learning experience. If I do another car in the future I would for sure like to dive more into the interior as this has only a very simple and incomplete interior just for the renders. I’m working on a car edit right now which could very easily take months to animate and render but I hope to later on share it here with you all. :grinning:

11 Likes

I really like the “pose” of the car, so dynamic. Very nice.

1 Like

Thank you very much. Glad you like it.

This is really great; it must have taken a lot of time. A lot better than what I would have created.

Wow, great job with the modeling!

Thanks @Silent_Class. It did take a while. A month from start to finish. I couldnt have done something like this only a couple months ago and I know that in a month I’ll look back on this and dislike something avout it. But practice makes better. :smile:

I appreciate it @luispabloherrera. This was definitely a different animal when it comes to modeling. :grinning:

1 Like

I love it, how did you model the curves of the car, that must have been tough, did you sculpt it or use a subdiv modifier or something else?

2 Likes

Thank you very much. :grinning: Glad you like my work. Yes, I used a subdivision surface modifier and then used edge creases to create sharper edges throughout the car body. It was tough, and new for me but a project that I enjoyed and gained experience from.

2 Likes