Does AMD have hardware-accelerated viewport denoise?

On my computer with an Nvidia, there are three options: Automatic, OptiX, and OpenImageDenoise. Since Automatic is probably just choosing between the two others, there really are two options. On my PC, OpenImageDenoise is slow. OptiX won’t work on AMD. Then, does AMD have anything other than OpenImageDenoise? Or at least, is there anything under development and will be soon available?

The official solution will be to have Open Image Denoise working on GPU: OIDN support Intel, NVIDIA, and AMD GPUs

I can’t wait for it, even if I use an Nvidia GPU, as OIDN and Optix differ like night and day.

A solution that I sometimes use when I want a better denoiser in the viewport is to enable OIDN but set it to start only at like 50 or 100 samples. In this way, I can move swiftly around, and then when I let the viewport “rest”, OIDN can kick in.

That will do, but do you have any idea roughly when it would arrive? Like, next year?

I’m afraid I don’t! I know, however, that OIDN is developed quite actively, and that usually the Blender team immediately updates the version they ship with Blender. And given that Intel, which develops OIDN, is doing this because they need to have a denoiser for their own GPU, I’d imagine it to ship not too far away in the future. I don’t know anything more, though, sorry.