Does Karma work for you ?

Bigbad, I can tell you trash my art, views, lifestyle, every aspect of me, so you wouldn’t be trustworthy of all.

Mmph! True Christians don’t hate gays, but they don’t like the lifestyle, but if you don’t like how people think homosexuality is wrong then take it up with God, it was his decree that homosexuality is wrong, not the decree of anyone on Earth.

It is also bad Karma to go off topic

I just needed to give a quick reply to you.

Keep the thread on topic and not into a flame fest.

well,…

i slaughter birds. i hate those stupid rats with wings, they crap on my porch, they crap in my dog’s water bowl, and everyday a flock of about 57 (i counted one time) birds sit in my backyard and crap and throw feathers all over the place. my dog use to eat them, but he finally just gave up on birds. so, i decided to borrow a low power 10 pump pellet gun (so i dont freak out my nighbors).

needless to say, ive slaughter at least 50 birds this year. and do you know what i asked for christmas? a single action high powered air rifle, i plan to kill 600 birds in 2008.

if karma is real, i will not get the 360 or the super air rifle i asked for and big bird will kick my door down and shoot me with a 50. caliber rifle.
http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff161/NJROTC_photo/th_bigbird.jpg
i rest my case.

NJROTC,

If you are in USA, you can buy a product called “Minuet Rice”… just throw a bunch of that out,(uncooked), and it works better than rat poison.They fill up their gullet , and as soon as they drink some water it expands…

We do that here in Hawaii, rather than poisons to get rid of the domestic pigeons people keep smuggling into the state.It dose not effect any other animal except rats, and mice.

Sometimes Karma is slow though… it build up over years, and when you least expect it, you will find your self in a dark alley with a 500 pound pigeon that is bearing a BB gun :frowning:
I just buy cats, and the birds stay at bay.

yeah, but i also shoot them cause its fun!:smiley:

me and my friends made a game out of it, you dont just shoot the bird, you have to say where your gonna shoot it first, and then you have to hit it there. and if you kill it instantly you get bounus points!
me being in a competitive air rifle team in school really helps;)

one time we ate some of them with bacon and jalepenos, it actually wasnt all that bad

Karma or no karma, if you feel like killing birds is fun I don’t think you get the vote on karma… Needless to say killing is wrong in general, killing for fun is not what I would say for someone that is in “a higher state of consciousness” than the animal.

yea dude,

Mj,
You need a new hobby… make some nice videogames and leave the little birds alone.

I hunt birds too sometimes, but the rule is that you gotta eat what you shoot.

you could make a game exactly as you described above, and make it cool too… just make the birds in the game 8 foot tall… and a threat to the player life somehow…
Your energy can turn into something good :smiley:

Nothing worse than some of the MMO’s out there… new guys gotta prove their manhood by killing beavers, and jbirds :frowning:

now if they are 10 foot tall macaws , that decapitate virgins, before you can mount them , then i say cool…

but to kill small birds for fun… dunno, sounds like you guys need a new sport. (or adult supervision)

Pest eradication is only cool if the victims dont suffer…(or so I am told)…

I feel some sort of sorrow for the bird when my cat brings one in to our garage, you need a new hobby. And for me, too bad I can’t get into Dragon form and eat the birds.:wink:

hey cyborg dragon…

You can get famous doing that…

Ozzy Osbourne did that in the past:
http://stason.org/TULARC/music-bands/ozzy-osbourne/2-3-What-is-this-about-a-dove-The-Osbournes.html

now he is a walking sitcom.

Thanks to all who have replied to this thread. You have been most enlightening,

Offtopic:

True christians also don’t kill other humans and start forest fires and threaten to kill other members of this forum when they return to their dragon form. Unless of course you’re not a true christian when you’re in dragon form. You contradict yourself a lot…

Ontopic:
If you define Karma as a philosophy where one believes that if you do good deeds, then good things will happen to you, and if you do bad deeds then bad things will happen to you (not in a religious way), then yes it has worked for me before, but it dosen’t always work immediately. I think its a good way to live life though, even though there really is no real force that grants you good things if you do something good or vice versa. It may just be cause and effect, for example if you help someone out with a problem they’ll want to return the favor simply because you were there for them in their time of need.

Thank you VenomSeven - I think you are one of the wonderful few who sticking to what I have originally posted - I re-iterate please keep it light-hearted, I’m sure even our karma has a sense of humour.
I may consider start doing some serious damage anyone who deviates from my original to with a lettuce leaf. You have been warned!

You wanting to hold me accountable for things I did in a past life? I was just a normal Earth Dragon then, with Dragon instincts and a Dragon mind, I couldn’t read the Bible even if I wanted to even though it’s suggested animals know God in their own way.

I still have some inner feelings affected by events of my Dragon life and I do really miss my Dragon parents when I started to remember them again, but about those past life events, they happened 100’s of years ago and I can’t change them, and I’ve been told to always put your current life first.

About the forest fire, you’d think there has been many fires started by Dragons in Dragon form less then 20 years old.

One day a mate and i made up a website, its called Amazing41.co.uk, but its crap now compaired to how good it used to be, mostly because its legal now (i think).

We took a picture of George Bush and put it on an FBI most wanted poster, making funny remarks and changing the details obviously. It was a very popular part of the site because we linked to the FBI page showing that the poster was the exact same format as the real FBI ones.

Unfortunately we got angry letters from the FBi that amongst other things, we had made copywrite breechments and other regulation blah,blah,blahs…

Karma worked against us, we’d done a good thing!

Dude you should post copies of these letters from the FBI - they are historical trophies and should be shared with the rest of the world.

I’ll see what i can find, its been a while and i’m not very organised, odds on i’ve porbably lost it.

Kansas, it’s time to get the mail…before the monsters do.

Listen here Social, the human species has affected my Dragon life to some extent, there’s one memory where I was hiding behind a tree while some knights went by, you’d think they would’ve killed me on the spot if I jumped in front of them.

And then there was escaping the forest fire at the end of my Dragon life, there were some knights on a mountain path, of course they thought they had nothing better to do then chuck arrows at me and my Dragon mother, my mother may or may not have been hit by an arrow, and we had to turn back.

After reading about how many otherkin Dragons had their Dragon lives end with a human slaying them, the slaughter of Dragons in Europe, and especially an article about creation and Dragons and seeing the atrocities wrought towards us (not neccesarily me). It makes me less wanting to even be affiliated with the human species. I have not resorted to hating humans for this as not all are this way, but it’s disgusting how Dragon slaying is still ballyhooed in the media and so many people having Dragon slaying fantasies. I would practically have the whole human race issue a formal apology to us otherkin Dragons for the horrible things they’ve done to many of us during our Dragon lives.

I don’t hate humans, but my like of the human species overal has been shaken in some cases, but I know we Dragons have to intergrate ourselves into human society now and I know hate will get us nowhere and then there’s what Jesus taught.

Not on the topic but I had to say this.

At least Shrek 1,2 and 3 shows Dragons in a positive light.

LOL! :stuck_out_tongue:

CD I honestly think you’ve lost touch with reality. You’re an interesting and very delusional character…