Does nay one kno whow i can add sun ray coming through the window in my scene ? any tips thank you?

added a few more object to my scene to fill in gaps, and shot a few different. Angles hope you enjoy

What, exactly, is the effect that you are looking for? A “God-beam” or “God-ray?” This topic has been discussed here before

Also: one way to considerably-simplify your task is to composite this effect, “on top of” the otherwise-finished scene that you have right now. You literally create a new scene, correctly aligned, which consists only of “the rays.” Then, you use the compositor to superimpose it, to whatever degree of “opacity” looks good to you, and in whatever “shade of color.” The audience will never know. (Or care.)

Now, you can address these two very-different concerns separately. Blender’s “node-based” compositor offers you absolute control over exactly how the two images are to be combined.

wow that sounds like the perfect thing to do, & yes god rays is what im looking for coming through the window. im using #blenderOctane is it still possible while using octane, sounds like the most efficient way to add the rays?

thank you, Rival