DraCOOLa

Hello Blender Artists,

From the modeling of my Blending Life project Aimé Césaire
i begin a less realistic project : DraCOOLA:evilgrin:

Hasta la vista:eyebrowlift2:

Attachments

Pretty nice modelling!..

I would say that the skin needs work, as do the eyes. Why not tone down norm on the skin a bit and UV a texture, Also… could you post a closeup on the eye out of its socket?

I could see him wearing bling, sunglasses, and a gold tooth.

Good luck :slight_smile:
Nik

Hi Blender artists:evilgrin:,

Nikolaus say : I would say that the skin needs ALOT of work as do the eyes. Why not tone down norm on the skin a bit and UV map a texture, Also… could you post a closeup on the eye out of its socket?

I could see him wearing bling, sunglasses, and a gold tooth.
Blings and sunglasses were planned but I had not thought in of gold teeth good idea Thank you Nick!

I 'm working a texture sss for skin, the next stage:

• mod to detail inside the mouth a sticky tongue, lashes and eyebrows,
  • to dress and to accessorize the perso and the environnement… Inspiration for clothes, accessories: BD comics Hellboy, Blade, Lobo. At the moment glasses are ugly…

Thanx for your coms…
The continuation :

Attachments

Here 's the continuation:D

If you are ready to turn around Dracoola click HERE:cool:

Attachments

There was a long time:eyebrowlift2: Update of my wip
To be continued:D

Attachments

Hah, I really like the character. I can’t think of much to say right now, because it’s morning and the tea hasn’t starting working yet, but something about the vampire features combined with the bling and the Cool Shades really appeals to me.

A new step of my w.i.p. The news stuff are a “more attractive” face for Dracoola, the new sunglasses, hands with long Nail, col and norm map for face and hand…
I have some weightmap to set (look at the zipper of his jacket :mad:) before working on the background and stage setting … Soon he will be able to show us how they swing in Transylvania:D

Attachments

Hi! Some shape key for animation:cool:

Attachments

Very nice rigging!
I love the character, really funny :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you Jesus:D

For you all that don`t know the real story :

This is the real Count Dracula from Transilvania (not Transylvania) located in Romania http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania.

COOL concept!
Keep the good work!

Hi, i’m working a videoclip, this is just an animation test : http://vimeo.com/4692587

Thank you for your opinion;)

Attachments

Well done! Of course his movements are slightly blocky, your animation worked fine, scene and all. I’d say your rig and character are ready for prime time.

Looks good

Noobie and GodofBigThings thank you for your comment ! To reassure you I am aware that my animation is far from being completed at the moment…:evilgrin:

I continue with another test, i changed the set of the lamp i think it’s better now : more luminous while keeping the night atmosphere and i modified the Dracoola’s arms and the entrance of the room …

I made some sneakers to my character :

Next time i will post some animations of the real hiphop choregraphy of Dracoola made with a a low poly mesh…:eyebrowlift:

Attachments

Dracoola take the pose

Thanks for the invisible comments :wink:

Attachments

Cool!!! really really cool… I love it, Great job!!!

Thank you Oberonking !

Attachments

Hello!

This is the first scene of my animation : TIME TO FIGHT : http://vimeo.com/6917117:eyebrowlift2:
Thanks for your comment

Attachments