Dragon discussion

Nice image… How long did it take you to pull that one out of your ass?

Yeah im a troll for trying to keep my thread on topic. I’m a troll for trying to deflect these idiots who cant seem to talk about anything without referring to their holy books and their dragon fantasies. I’m a troll for trying to follow the rules and have my thread free of these topics that aren’t even allowed in the first place. I’m a troll for attempting to keep a peaceful conversation and POLITELY asking people to stop disobeying the rules on MY thread.

I’m sick of trying to be nice…

If you want to talk about this shit, START YOUR OWN FUCKING THREAD. Leave it out of mine…

P.S.
I don’t mean any disrespect to all of you normal religious people out there who can keep it to themselves while talking about subjects completely unrelated to religion.

I respect your right to believe what you want.

I would like the same respect.

Hopefully you can see that I’m not attacking all religious people, only the crazy fanatical ones who cant keep it to themselves when talking about subjects completely unrelated to religion.

Lock this thread.

Before you lock this I’ll post this.

I eat muffins.

I eat cats.

i know. next time you’re about to sit down, have a quick check…:wink:

I eat thetans.

i carry my own pack of toilet paper since that incident…

I eat toilet paper.

@VenomSeven, Care to share your Cat Taco recipe? By the way, do you skin the cat first? I hope so, because I am not a fan of furry tacos.

I like to make fried cat skins with the skin, and the meat is chopped up, seasoned with garlic powder, and seasoned salt. Then I just cook it in a pan with tomatoes, onion, and jalapeno.

Just put the meat in some tortillas and add some shredded monterrey jack on top.

Cat tacos. Easy.

You can substitute dragon meat for cat meat. Either way its delicious!

If I do not have a cat handy, will a small yippee dog do? Say a chihuahua.

I don’t know whether I’d recommend dragon. Last I ate was tough and stringy. Tasted like chicken, though. :yes:

What a bunch of losers. Be nice for a change and stop acting like a load of fewmets.