Dragon-Ogre!

Holy long time no see blenderartists, been years since I have posted on here! Everything has changed so much (for the better). Anyways I recently started a sculpt for a friend:

(I just added a pointiness node setup to see the details nothing final)

(made a lowpoly version with baked normal/diffuse maps just for fun)

This has all been made inside of blender with sculpting/node setups. I plan to 3D print this bad boy at some point on my resin printer so he can use it for DnD. Mostly just want some feedback figured I would share a bit. I plan to work on this slowly so its nothing to be rushed.

Suggestions appreciated! Thanks

2 Likes

Nice detailing & very original. I’m a DnD enthusist & have yet to com across anything like this. Awesome.

Thanks man, nothing I like hearing more then its original!

You did that.

Found some time to start mostly the upper body and recently got zbrush so I’m using this model as practice to learn the program.
Front:

Back:

Full body:

It is supposed to be my version of dragon ogre shaggoth hence the dragon bottom half (very rough kinda has chicken legs right now haha)

lemme know what you guys think! Thanks

1 Like

Dope model. Can’t wait to see a textured render. Are you planning on animating it or using it in a still?

It’s just going to be 3D printed on a resin printer for a DnD mini! I kinda have it on the back-burner for a bit though as I have some other projects I need to complete. I may use it for texturing practice and when complete I can provide the final 3D printable file if anyone wants it.

Cool. Again, great model.