Driver Editor doesn't show the Drivers?

Hi,

I think I must have clicked something because Driver Editor doesn’t show the Drivers.
I just can’t figure out what it is.

You can see the problem here (dropbox link)::

Is there a way around this?
Thank you for looking at my problem.

At the bottom, when you pick edit driver, there is a button; “Show in driver editor”

@a59303

Thanks for the response. That’s what I did in the @0:17 of the video, although the cursor goes off screen. But as you can see, I still can’t see the drivers in the driver editor.

Oh didn’t notice, works here on 2.81 release. Does it work with maybe other variables?

1 Like

Hey, can’t see your vid, but you may have clicked one of the icons in the view control, heres a link to the manual page
https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/latest/editors/drivers_editor.html

1 Like

@a59303 and @ajcdfin

Thanks for the response.
I tried with the other variables and also the view control icons. I also tried to Load Factor Preferences

But it does not work.

Interestingly, the problem occurs only on the Armature of the current scene.

The driver editor works on other objects on the current scene.

Is there a special consideration on the Armature for the drivers? I tried it in Pose/Edit/Object mode but still no avail.

I don’t know why this is happening but did you try looking at the other driver editor. Go to the editors dropdown (to select the 3d view, UV editor, etc) select drivers, select the object and select a/the keyframe and the driver should be visible.

I know this is an old topic, however, I just got the same problem and was looking for a solution. I accidentally found that in order to get the drivers listed, Only Show Selected (an arrow-like button just above the graph window) should be unchecked.

1 Like