Ducati Biposto sport classic 1000

Welded tubes are simply sculpted solid geometry

Seems that this one will be my next WIP =)

Rear suspension

Current look:

1 Like

I`m back
Rear wheel in progress

1 Like

:eek::eek::eek:

This is spectacular work. It looks… exactly perfect, like if you laser scanned the actual individual parts. Can anyone point me to a tutorial on photorealist modeling?

Thank you =)
Most of the great Blender tutorials made by 3d Cookie (Like Sculpting a sci-fi weapon and retopology sci-fi weapon). A lot of cool features like Loop tools are shown there.

I just found this WIP and I couldn’t help but look at everyone of your updates Volden. Your ability to model the minute details on this bike is unbelievable! I’m beyond impressed. I’m curious of how your keeping track of all of the geometry where things get really dense. You have to have a million loops to get that amount of detail and sharp edges, no?

However you’re doing it, keep up the great work! I’m inspired :slight_smile:

Home repair take all my time, but i still can find some time to work on this project
Rear wheel is finished =)

1 Like

Amazing! So much detail!

Frame is already finished =)

1 Like

1 Like

Awesome project! I’m working on a bike myself at the moment. Looking through this thread is pretty inspiring and challenging :wink:
Do you have a lot of reference material for this one? Everything looks perfectly scaled and with an huge amount of detail, thats why I’m asking.

This is seriously the most amazing modelling I have seen in Blender! :eek:
This is an extreme challenge to me, it will take me years to get this good! Five stars and a subscribe here!

Thank you, guys.

Habauk, Yes I have about 100 references of all the details, and Ducati workshop manual as well.

NID Graphics, I just wanted a challenge, and I get it ))

So it`s time to show the environment

This is one of my unfinished projects, it will be great for surrounding of our Ducati:eyebrowlift:

Checking geometry and proportions

1 Like

Hi there.

1. Ducati almost finished. Just a couple of models left.
  2. I`ve started to work on surrounding.
  3. Cycles certainly rocks. I`m going to render this project with Cycles and use it as my primary renderer.

Also I prepared the paving stones. I`m going to control level of detail depends of camera plans

1 Like

Up.
Paving is almost finished.

1 Like

Really nice work here - and a nice bike to boot!

Cheers Clock.