Dwayne Johnson ”The Rock” Real-Time 3D Model

Some raw shots from marmoset.
Modelled in blender,sculpting and texturing in zbrush :wink:

18 Likes

he looks like but doesnt looks like him, well you have to tweak some part of face though https://cdn-img.instyle.com/sites/default/files/images/2017/11/instyle-january-the-rock-1.jpg

2 Likes

Surely theres room for tweaking but in every photo we look at someone he’s going to look a bit different because of the perspective.
Thanks for the critique :slight_smile:

well this is likeness sculpt though.

1 Like

Holy smokes, this is awesoem!

1 Like

Better than the scorpion version in The Mummy Returns!!

7 Likes

Haha epic comment :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

hey many
thanks!

You’re #featured! :+1:

Hey thanks!

1 Like

Awesome. Pretty good. Of course as artists we are never happy with our creations. At some point we have to say enough is enough and move on to the next creation. Without that we would not have the “Mona Lisa”

Keep on keeping on. Great work…l

2 Likes

Very cool! Like it was pointed out, it does look a bit different from the actual person, but there’s enough likeness that I was able to guess who it was modeled after. I’m curious how this would look in comparison to being rendered in Eevee.

2 Likes

This is not Rock.

It’s really awesome

Pretty cool. Fantastic. I think the only adjustment you should make is on the mouth (Its a bit fat). and you could add more particles on the mustache, right where it connects with the nose. That’s not a technical thing. The render, modeling and texturing is pretty cool. I would add a bit more of SSS on the ears and nose, but thats just a detail. Man… the wrinkle textures… the neck details… very good.

1 Like

the form of head is outstanding. And your skin is killer.
His lips are thinner. And brow is slightly too low over the eyes… IMO

1 Like

great, but you could sculpt the same model in Blender, there are enough of tools for that. And where did you get the skin alpha texture?

well done. he sort of looks like the rock