Easy Model for money

hi guys, im new to blender, and i got an exam tomorrow and i basically can’t do anything. So, if anyone is available at tuesday 6:30 utc. teacher will show us 2 images (sword and a gun probably) and we will choose on of em & do the same. If u guys can help, i can pay as v-bucks, tf2 keys, lol/valo rp, or any in game method u want(can’t send dollars / euros cuz of my region)

note: we only got 2 hours and need to use UV

please contact me on discord thephenom11

As this doesn’t pay in real money, I’ve moved it to Volunteer Work . Also, it’s worth noting that having someone else do exam work for you is academic dishonesty, and we can’t possibly condone that here, so I’m hesitant to allow this at all- @moderators , feel free to take this down

6 Likes

Well, I get this is off topic, but the point of studies is to allow you to do these models on your own, even if you manage to cheat the exam what will append next ? You might get your diploma but eventually you can’t outsource everything that is assigned to you especially in the professional world.

Maybe you think later you’ll catch up and practice to be able to do these things.
My advice is what about starting now, take the exams, take the hit if it’s a failure, listen to your teacher’s advice and take the time to learn the craft.

TBH, a diploma won’t help you but your skills will. If you fail the exam but make progress later you’ll probably be much better armed to get a job than the opposite.

Feel free to ask here and/or poke me right away if you need help in your learning process !

Good luck !

5 Likes

So… making sure I understand the offer: at 2am tomorrow, I’ll model a mystery gun or a sword in two hours, and will be paid in… money used in Fortnight.

And I need to use UV.

4 Likes