EEVEE Production Suite - Updates

This is a pack of ev express and material nodes I am right?

I have EV Express, it’s great and hyper useful for product presentation, a huge time saver.

I have no money for material nodes YET, and I have a few material addons already, but knowing the quality of EV Express I think i’ll get the other addon whenever I can.

1 Like

Hi Botoni,

So good to hear that you find it useful and a time saver.
It’s indeed the EV Express and the Material nodes.
I’ll send you a d.m. in a minute.

Tada!

New: a download with a procedural landscape shader. Here a short video:

It’s a .blend file that explains how it is done with just a few building blocks. You can use it to study, or as template to make your own procedural landscape shader.

And the big news is I teamed up with Iyad Ahmed @cgonfire who will help me with coding. So this way we can speed up the development.

Small update:

The selection of the spotlight rig is now synced with the UI:
SelectedLight
So no more guessing what light we are working on.
Thanks to Iyad Ahmed for the quick update.

1 Like

Another small update:

Update August 3, 2021,

• EV Express 10.3.6
  • Improvement of shadows and contact shadows of the additional lights
  • More links in the documentation panel of the EV Express (Tutorials, Twitter, Discord).
  • Changed info in the preferences (Authors, links, version).

I will send out an e-mail with the next major update (Access to all 165 procedural materials straight in the UI).

2 Likes

:boom: Announcing the official Launch of the New Media Supply Discord Server. :boom:
(support on EEVEE Production Suite, News, Updates, Contest, Funny pictures, Poll, etc).

Update of the EEVEE Production Suite for Blender.
(Material Nodes package and the full suite package.)

I am excited to come with this update; full access to the material library straight in the UI !. Now we don’t need a 3rd party asset manager anymore. Instead, we use our own Material Presets Addon. Thanks to Iyad Ahmed, who tackled this coding task.

The 165 materials are categorized and have a plain name. So it’s convenient to work with. Just select an object, choose a material, and you are set. These materials are highly customizable and usually consist of 2 a 3 node groups. But, that is not all: you have access to 46 other building blocks to make your own material.

So now we have everything in EEVEE: Lighting setups, Materials that are compatible with EEVEE, compositing nodes, and we can bake masks (grunge, wear, Z, etc.) with ease (See the baking tutorial in the UI).

Oh yes, and there is a procedural landscape material. If you are into that: the idea is to adjust the material, bake it to PBR materials and use it (in a game engine, for example).

And there are more updates in the EEVE Production Suite:

• Improvement of the shadows and contact shadows of the additional lights.
  • More links in the documentation panel of the EV Express (to Twitter, Tutorials, Facebook, and Shopping).
  • Changed info in the preferences. Iyad made major contributions and deserved a place in the preferences info.
  • Removed the indirect bakes of the latest light setup for stable performance on all machines.
  • More features and fun in our Discord Server (contest, news, updates, Blender Business news, funny pictures, etc.).

The cover says august 8, but the download is already available on Blender Market.

Check the link in the comments to see the EEVEE Production Suite on Blender Market.

Thanks for watching.

3 Likes

Reviews of the EEVEE Production Suite.

Most recent by markom3D. Good idea to use a character and a car to test the suite. Thanks for the review! Meanwhile, there are two major updates; a) access to the library of 165 procedural materials straight in the UI and b) an example of a procedural landscape shader.

And a review by askNK, who is doing some magic in the blender community. The secret of his productivity is:

there is a schedule, and there is a team.

Awesome review! But during that time, the two major updates were not yet released:

A shout-out to this relatively new channel: Mr3D. They are very good (concise, speedy, clear). If ever you meet them online I hope you do something nice for them.

Here is the video they made:

I hope someone helps this little channel that is doing excellent work.

Just in case hindi/urdu is your first language, check this review about the EEVEE Production Suite

An Exciting update coming soon: Baking lights to HDRI

Very soon, it looks like.

1 Like

It’s coming…

very soon

1 Like

Streaming live on Twitch now https://www.twitch.tv/blenderaddons about the latest Beta update - EEVEE Production Suite - Bake your own HDRI.

1 Like

TADAA !! Let’s Face It, the update is ready for you to download:

Happy Baking!

2 Likes

Hi, there is a new update with one new feature and some fixes:

New (small) feature:

• Position the camera to center. You can use this before you bake the lights to HDRI. Also handy in other cases: it sets the camera to world origin, half a meter above the floor, and view is toward y+ axis.

Some fixes:

• The Candle Light preset didn’t render properly, because the light was too close to the camera. That is fixed.
  • Turned on refraction in all render presets. This way the glass materials will work straight away.

The latest version is EV Express 10.3.9 and you can find it in the downloads on Blender Market and Gumroad.

2 Likes

I am planning to make some short tutorials tomorrow about EEVEE lighting and will be published on August 24th. Let me know if you have ideas about what I should cover.

1 Like

Hi,

How is Cycles? Pretty fast nowadays right? But still struggling to get the animations noise free, no matter what denoiser you use? How many seconds per frame to get it noise-free? Check this out:

Flicker here is the compression of the video.

1 Like

Bugfix

Announcement and bugfix for EEVEE Production Suite (EV Express)

Thanks to the user Cruel on Discord, we fixed a bug. The problem was that Blender versions below 2.93 got an error when using render presets (1,2 or 3). It is working correctly now in EV Express version 10.4.0.

Big news

And we have big news. There will soon be a collection of modular assets like floors, walls, and sci-fi elements in EV Express. You can snap these very quickly and block out a scene. That means a speedy workflow in even more perspectives.

If you are like the user Cruel on Discord, feel free to let us know your experience with EEVEE Production Suite to improve it. We are also curious about your art.

Link: New Media Supply on Discord.

Finally, I made a clear and bold article about the benefits of this Blender Studio Lighting solution (It’s gold!). A must-read article for those not getting good renders:

Blender Studio Lighting

Due to the many updates the past month, and updates that are coming there will be a price increase after the sales. I know it sounds cheesy, but if you want this piece of gold for the cheapest price, this is your chance.

An awesome video of the EEVEE Production Suite by CG Essentials:

2 Likes