Eevee Render Acoustic Guitar Animation

Hi guys, I want to share with you my rendered animation of a my guitar model. Materials and shaders are optimized for Eevee render from beginning because I didn’t have good GPU for rendering before. I try to convert it to Cycles but I found it is not so simple and quick change. Render from Eevee surprisingly looks good enough.

7 Likes

Very nice work! The finger picking guitar music also adds a nice touch.

1 Like

It’s a lovely and pleasing render.

It would be suitable… good enough for many uses, some professional uses perhaps. I enjoyed viewing. But…

To be truthful though… It’s not completely photorealistic.

Eevee is a crazy-great treasure, and it’s going to only get better. But there’s a reason we have Cycles.

Finally: Nice modeling work, Paolo!

1 Like

Thanks,
of course I agreed with you it is not completely photorealistic but results are great considering it is not ray tracing. For cartoon stylish animation is a very good, for movies… well no. But I am happy that people with less powerful machines, without expensive RTX GPU can finally render animation which looks fine.

1 Like

My fingertips hurt just looking at the ultra heavy gauge strings :stuck_out_tongue:

Very nice work, especially with the fingerprints and all.

1 Like

hah… :metal:
Fingerprints are just procedural noise, those things give realistic look on reflective material really.
Thanks.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Guitar model, materials and lighting look really great. Pity though that the background looks a bit rushed in comparison.

1 Like