Eevee viewport and final render reflection difference

as seen on the image, eevee viewport shading and final render images are some differencies for reflections, I’ve checked all the possibilities e.g. screen space reflections values, background and render setting but I couldn’t find a solution to fix this, scene has no hide objects, lights, modifiers, etc… Does anyone have an idea?

Is the image labeled Viewport Shading from the Render Preview with Scene World & Scene Lights enabled?

yes, it is. Scene World & Scene Lights selected for viewport shading. it seems this is not ligting problem because only different thing is the final render has some kind of blurry reflections or something else that I cant make any sense on some polygon sides.

it looks like the screenspace reflections are fading out the in the render. if your camera frame has bleed around it in the viewport, there may be more screen space data available than the render, which crops tight to the camera frame?

edit: i just tested my theory and that seems to be a likely cause. as you can see the monkey reflection disappears when the monkey is no longer visible outside the frame in the viewport:

edit 2: solution is to use overscan. helps offscreen objects to still be visible in screenspace:
Screenshot 2022-12-25 at 12.12.00 AM

3 Likes

thank you dude! it works perfectly…