egypt old god

i began working on some of the old egypt god - a few thousand years ago

see pic
this is Ra the sun God 2600 BC ago

give me your toughs on this model

Salutattions

I assume you are going for a temple wall inlay. If so, this looks very good. One thing is, the god you are depicting appears to be Horus, the falcon. Horus and Ra are both sun gods and both are depicted as falcon headed men. Indeed in later periods Ra and Horus became combined as Ra-Harakhte. However, the falcon with the sun disk on its head, is normal used to depict only Horus or to a lesser extent the combined god Ra-Harakhte. Of course I am no egyptologist, this is just what I recall from my readings and seems backed up by a little web research.

I love ancient Egyptian art and architecture, so I can’t wait to see some of your final projects.

see pic

I know that that there is some different interpretation of how god should be represented
so it’s seems to be up for discussion or interpretation so i may change it a bit too
and put some rays around the sun for my own interpretation
yup ig ot lots of model that i work on but not completed yet

ig ot the othere form of ra with cartouche and hieroglyphe name see pic

by the way i was reading something but my english is not execllent
so can you tell me in othere words what this naquada is
in the last pic about apep the sanke

Salutatons

this one is for a fresco that i will used soon in a temple

see pic
alos her is thoth god of knowledge

Salutations

Naqada I is not English. Well it is a phonetic English spelling for an egyptian time period. Try this site: http://www.digitalegypt.ucl.ac.uk/naqadan/chronology.html#naqadai

that’s older then waht i tough - even before the pyramids

here is the beginning of a temple

see pic

Saluattions

the first one is Apep the enemy of Ra and Aten which is anothere form of Ra in the beginning
of times
see pic

Salutations

the gods and goddess are going to be used to do some fresco later on

Salutations

these are old gods of egypt
and had some cahnges over times

see pic

Salutations

see pic

Salutations

i have added more color to make brilliant