Elevation

“The higher we rise, the more isolated we become; all elevations are cold.”

Stanislas de Bufflers
France Writer (1738)

Add two images here. Change ‘data-direction-horizontal’ to ‘data-direction-vertical’ for a vertical slider.

left before Photohop – right after Photoshop

An elevator that lies abandoned in the wilderness and, despite its stillness, is breathed with life.

Peacefulness plays through the sustaining harmony of desperate loneliness, openness in the cone of light.

I STRESSED
After some time i wanted to paarticipate in a weekly challange from Clint again. This weeks theme “Elevator”. I hopped into Blender and just started shoving verticies around. I didn´t want to waste any time on creating concepts or sketches. I wanted to enjoy the process of just going with the flow.

Didnt make it in the end, and i could get mad at myself, but its ok…its ok. Just Breath in and exhale. You got this…I MISSED THE DEADLINE BY 5 MINUTES.

This time something felt different. Most of the times, when i have a picture in my head, i cant get it into the Render…This time i could.
It was like i imagined. With the trees on the sides an the back, the broken down, futuristic Elevator in the middle and the lightbugs filling the Elevator.

Teschinian subtleties:

• Everything in Blender
  • Procedural trees from the Internet
  • Grass and hdri from Polyheaven, shoutouts
  • Elevator from myself
  • Editing in Photoshop

If you are still around…
Here is the Viewport:

→ huge particle settings with Objects with not just one verticie, remind me sometimes, that Blender can crash.

1 Like