Elf Girl

Very happy to share my latest sculpt practice in Blender, rendered in Cycles.
Would love to hear your thoughts!

73 Likes

Generally speaking, this looks pretty good. The cloth wrinkles especially are very, very, well sculpted. Ths hair is also top-notch work.

From a personal preference perspective: I don’t care for the facial proportions. I recognize it’s a stylistic choice, it’s just not for me.

2 Likes

Modelling looks great.

I like the eyes quite a bit. I do wish the inner chain texture of the belt matched the outer curvature.

Overall color palette works nicely together.

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate your positive comments on the cloth wrinkles and hair. I understand that facial proportions are a matter of personal preference, and I respect your viewpoint.

Thank you for your feedback. I’m glad you appreciate the modeling, especially the eyes. I’ll take note of your suggestion.:blush:

1 Like

Well done friend.

1 Like

Wow! So beautiful work!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

I, on the other hand, am totally ok with the facial proportions (for me things slide into “do not like much” territory when the mouth becomes a tiny moue, which this doesn’t do). It’s always interesting to hear about other people’s perceptions.

I really like her expression.

Thank you for sharing your perspective. I’m pleased to hear that you are comfortable with the facial proportions, and I appreciate your insight on the expression. It’s indeed fascinating to explore different viewpoints. :blush:

1 Like

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

her eyes are scary !!

1 Like

With eyes that big, one can’t help but imagine what her skull will look like. The texture works really well though, good job. :+1:

1 Like