"Emma"

I love the feeling when I look at some concept art and instantly know that I must sculpt it. The same thing happened to me when I was watching TB Choi’s stream and she was sketching this character. I was struck by how appealing Emma is and I was warmed by her charming personality and sweet attitude.

For me Emma’s design is all about a rhythm of forms. She consists of smooth curves, which flow into each other like a river. Throughout all of Emma’s body runs a significant line of action in the form of an S-curve. It was important for me to keep the dynamic and the feeling of movement in the pose.

You can also find this work on Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/e0v1AJ

47 Likes

I think this is better art, than realistic looking, I’d like to see this character, in a animation or, movie - -

1 Like

Excellent work. This would make a great animated character.

1 Like

I don’t know if you want critique but here I go:

Your modelling and style is really superb! It really gives of the Disney vibe, and I think that is exactly what you aspired to achieve.

But, to give this model a final touch , you should (oc imo) change some proportions to achieve a more feminine and pleasing look. I would make especially the ears smaller and the nose more narrow.

1 Like

Lovely sculpt. She has a lot of personality, too. Personally, I don’t see anything wrong with her nose.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for your support! I really appreciate it! And I’m open to any feedback, so thanks for your critique, Marc!

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Nothing really wrong with her besides she is Pixar beautiful not Disney beautiful.

1 Like

Looks like a character from The Princess and the Frog. Nice! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Disney has a princess character that is black, and this is what her nose looks like.

1 Like

I love her, she is perfect!

1 Like

Very good job !

1 Like

Yeah I know black women have broader noses, but I imagine that this masterpiece could meet perfection with slight adjustments.

Very nice. And it’s going to be the roaring 20s again!

1 Like

Dude you MUST show the other images as well. I noticed in your IG that you have her full body!
Love your style, very appealing characters. Also the big gangster is so cool, really fits in with Emma. He’s Emma’s evil side-kick?

1 Like

Thank you everyone! Actually I tried to publish all of her images but there is a limitation for a number of images for a new members. However, there wasn’t any limitations when I was publishing “Big Tom”.

2 Likes

Adorable! Absolutely! :slight_smile:

1 Like

So … the Blender Movie will be ready when, exactly?

1 Like

This is beautiful. That ivory against her skin works so well. Love the 20s fashion too.

1 Like

What does the Amazon ad have to do with anything?