Enabling Addons Disabled?

Hello all. I just ran in to a spot of trouble with Blender unfortunately, and am wondering if anyone else has experienced the same issues (hopefully with a possible solution). I’m currently using the latest release of Blender for Mac (Intel), 64-bit and seem to be unable to check off freshly installed addons at times (such as Masonry or the Theme Manager). I know it shouldn’t be an issue as I have all the necessary Python frameworks installed, and then some. I’m currently running a MBP 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM w/ 256MB NVIDIA GeForce 6800GT M. If anyone has experienced this issue and possibly knows a fix or workaround, it would be greatly appreciated; the same goes for any other possible support or assistance. Sincere thanks in advance.

The official release from blender.org is to old for the latests addons, try a build from graficall for your system.
http://www.graphicall.org/os-x

Cheers, mib.

Yep, if the AddOn crashes when your activate it under User Preferences, it will not be available and the check mark does not appear.

I do indeed use GraphicAll quite frequently (I tend to have a copy from there, the latest “official” release, and 2.49 stored on the computers I use Blender on)…seems it doesn’t work on any of them thus far.