Energy Plant

How do you think we will harvest energy in the future? It’s such an interesting thing to think about all the innovations the future will bring. Here’s my idea of what it may look like. Let me know your thoughts!

80 Likes

Superb work and idea!!
Bravo

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

A Hydrogen power plant :slight_smile: It should indeed look just like this! :smiley:
Great Job!

Nice work! Is this pure render or painted over?

it looks like it was strait out of subnaica or satisfactory

1 Like

very nice modelling, is the smoke simulated or a model or painted

1 Like

Very good work, AND You have not used any chimney stacks and even the waste waster looks clean! Thanks for the good example!

2 Likes

Thanks! This is the pure render with some minor color correction in Photoshop

1 Like

The smoke is a texture card. Was too lazy to do a smoke sim haha.

Nice work!

Love the water ripples–procedural, right?

And wow, the scale here is kind of mind-boggling once you look closely. I didn’t even realize this was a full-scale building, but once I looked closely at the trees and the people, the perspective shift blew my mind. (It kinda reminds me of a university campus I once visited…)

“Physicists Richard Feynman and John Wheeler calculated the zero-point radiation of the vacuum to be an order of magnitude greater than nuclear energy, with a single light bulb containing enough energy to boil all the world’s oceans.” Wikipedia

Who knows? The government might be withholding energy harvesting technology in the interest of public safety. The discovery of nuclear energy led to all kinds of problems, like nuclear weapons.