Enigma-Toots' Blender Tuts

Hey, I’ve just started up my new youtube channel Enigma-Toots and I’m planning on doing a whole bunch of beginner Blender tutorials. I started off with a couple of simple ones, and I’ve just completed a three part Character Rigging tutorial explaining the Rigify and Mesh Deform modifier and also contains a few extra tips like how to rig non-spherical eyes. If you could check it out I’d be most grateful :smiley: And any requests for certain tutorials or just tiny little problems you have please email me them and I’ll help you out the best I can. Any other support you can give me like liking a video or commenting on one (I’m not going to force you to subscribe or anything) will be muchly appreciated. :smiley:

Here’s the link to my tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQqxvfXnzrQ7BgZOFMZO4orG3B0TWfAVU

I really hope I can help some of you with your problems, and I really REALLY hope that people can point out where I’ve made mistakes so I can get better.

Anyhoo thanks in advance :slight_smile:
Jamie

I’ve just put up the last video in the Character Rigging series. This video covers how to assign drivers to shape keys and use bones to modifiy the values.

Enjoy :slight_smile:

Awesome! I’m looking for some good tutorials to give me some base knowledge as I’m pretty new to blender and 3d modeling in general! Definitely going to check these out as soon as I get home!! :slight_smile:

Just an update, I just released a hopefully useful video about the fluid simulator and ocean modifier. Hopefully they’re useful to some of you out there :slight_smile:

BTW, I love this series. I just discovered your youtube tutorials…thanks,

Thanks Joey :slight_smile: nice to know I’m helping some people. I’ve just uploaded a short video on some quick sample materials. Sorry about the lack of videos recently, I’m in the middle of exam period atm and would quite like to do well at them :stuck_out_tongue:

Just added the first part of a three part series explaining the funky new Cell Fracture doowap :smiley: Personally I think it’s the best thing just to do on Blender when you’re bored and want to make something cool, and it’s so easy to use…enjoy :slight_smile:

Thank you brothrer

If anyone has any requests for tutorials feel free to post them here and I’ll keep checking. I’ll try my best to get a video up within the next day, and if I’m not too sure about the topic I’ll try and point you in the right direction :slight_smile:

Hi all :slight_smile: I’ve spent some time adding subtitles to my rigify and mesh deform videos, and for those who struggle a bit with the English language there’s also a translate function on youtube, just it might not be totally grammatically correct. Also I’ve added just a basic modelling video for those new to blender. Enjoy :slight_smile:

Hello, just a quick update :slight_smile: I’ve just added a video on how to make Lava Lamps, and as fun as they are to make, they are quite entrancing to watch once they’re set up aswell. Enjoy :slight_smile:

Hi guys (and gals), I’ve just put on a few more tutorials showing how to make pistons, screws, springs, and how to do multiple layers of UV Mapping.