Environment art and Ancient Egypt

Scene set in ancient Egypt, created with Blender. My intention has been to generate excitement, creating an epic image of the scene. I have included different perspectives of the interior of the Temple.
The name of the scene is “The Osiris Temple.”

13 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

I don’t know if you mean my Egyptian temple work. Still, I don’t understand very well how the website works. Also thank you very much for the support.

Really nice job!
I loved the lighting!
The reliefs are also awesome! What method (sculpted, displacement, normal maps, etc) did you use for them if I may ask!?

It could easily be a cover for the National Geographics magazine!
I worked many years for a company that makes digital archaeology and I too made many kind of temples and ancient structures, so I for sure qualify to certificate this work as Great! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

First of all, I want to thank you for your comments, which I sincerely appreciate. Regarding your questions about the Temple reliefs, I can tell you that there is a mix of everything. For the most visible areas, I have used displacement maps with highly subdivided areas. In other areas I have simply worked a lot on the textures to make them as realistic as possible.
The lighting has been a very important part of the scene, which has greatly enhanced the beauty of the Temple.
Thank you very much for asking and thank you again for your comment.
Thank you very much for the link, it is very interesting.

1 Like