- Here are the first screenshots of something of a medival theme I will do. lthough there is an idea to think about where to attach a sci-fi mech. Like it is being repaired and all sorts of tools and parts are scattered around. A kind of mixture of sci-fi and the middle ages.
Added a Mecha by removing the stairs and changing the back wall. Redesigned the so-called metrics, reduced the modules of arches and walls, also adjusted / reworked columns and ceilings
The mech came from a mixture of thoughts about titanfall, anthem and gundams . More refs collected on the board, while not very organized
Now, I’m thinking about how to complicate the layout, while I added small stairs
- Added a dome over the Mecha. Redesigned arches, walls, columns. Added a staircase to the second floor.
In general, there is a lot of empty space in the scene now that needs to be filled with something.
- Added a couple of assets, made UV for the objects, tested the light baking.
And added some details to the Mecha.
- Outlined a couple of sci-fi assets.
I am thinking how to lead cables from the sphere to the mecha, like the mecha is charging:zap:. And I start to break objects into materials
- A strong-willed decision was made to redo everything. In that work, there were mistakes made at the very beginning: architectural planning, architectural stylistic, and difficulties with mixed setting.
Doing it from scratch with experience, everything took shape more concisely. Since the space has reduced, now everything will be more composed and richer.
Now I refuse Mecha, maybe instead of it some sculpture will be the central element of attention