Eragon - Blender

Hey, ich weiß ja nicht wer von euch Eragon gelesen hat, aber jeder der es gelesen hat, wird wohl höllisch enttäuscht von Film und Spiel sein, hätte mir gedacht, dass es wohl ganz cool wäre zumindest kleine Teile aus Eragon mit Blender nachzubauen. Habe mir noch nichts konkretes dazu ausgedacht, aber wenn jemand Lust oder Ideen dazu hat, bitte meldet euch bei mir: [email protected]

Wieso schreibst du auf Deutsch?
>>Why you are writing in German?<<
Du wirst mehr Interessenten finden,wenn du auf Englisch schreibst oder im deutschen Blenderforum nach Leuten suchst.
>>You’ll find more prospects, if you write in English or try to find people in the German blender forum.<<

Ansonsten gute Idee und viel Glück bei deinem Projekt!

Oh, Sorry wrong forum, i thought that’s blendpolis, the german forum. So:
I think it would be really nice to do some blender artwork according to the book Eragon. If you like the book, you’re probably as disappointed by the film, as I am.
I don’t have an specific idea, so if you want to help, you can be part of the team, which writes the concept of this project!

good idea but you would have to do a ton load of getting permission and licenses from the author and probaly the people who maid the film. Basically i dont know exactly but somewhere along the line you will need permission.

There is also the MERP(Middel Earth Roleplaying Projet) Project, do they have a permission, I don’t know?

You don’t need permission to make anything if you’re not making any money off of it. i.e. trying to sell it or pass it off as your creation of the original character.

Are you sure about that?