Error in DecalMachine?

Hello,

This is my first topic on this forumsite. I’m from Holland. I hope my English writing is oke…
I am using Blender 2.82 and have installed DecalMachine 1.9.2
When I press the N-key I see Machin3. Normally then I have to use the D-key to see the decals.
But I get an error message.
Who knows what is going wrong here ?

Best regards,

Guus
3D Designer a.c.e.

I had an older version installed (1.8 ish) and got that exact same error in 2.82. Removing that, restarting Blender and then installing 1.9.2 made it work for me. Maybe try removing it and reinstalling it?

I have removed the DecalMachine and installed it again. But with the same result. Why I don’t know.
I have tried both ways, installing by use the ZIP files and by using the extracted file and coping this to Blender.

Finally I found the solution for this error message. A misssing Master folder in:
C:\user\name\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.82\scripts\addons\kitops
There I have manually created a Master folder and in this folder I put the unzipped files.

Now I have to put the decals in the correct subfolders.

Regards,
Guus

01 ![02|496x226]

I just looked in both 2.9 and 2.82.6 script>addon folders and they look nothing like yours shown. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

i have same problem too. What the relation with kitops? should i have kitops first?

https://machin3.io/DECALmachine/docs/faq/#get-support