Error while importing FBX

Hi, I have been trying to import an FBX into blender 3.6. When I import it gives the following error

Python: Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 3.6\3.6\scripts\addons\io_scene_fbx_init_.py”, line 207, in execute
if import_fbx.load(self, context, filepath=path, **keywords) == {‘FINISHED’}:
File “C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 3.6\3.6\scripts\addons\io_scene_fbx\import_fbx.py”, line 3109, in load
_(); del _
File “C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 3.6\3.6\scripts\addons\io_scene_fbx\import_fbx.py”, line 3106, in _
root_helper.link_hierarchy(fbx_tmpl, settings, scene)
File “C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 3.6\3.6\scripts\addons\io_scene_fbx\import_fbx.py”, line 2597, in link_hierarchy
child.link_hierarchy(fbx_tmpl, settings, scene)
File “C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 3.6\3.6\scripts\addons\io_scene_fbx\import_fbx.py”, line 2553, in link_hierarchy
(mmat, amat) = mesh.armature_setup[self]
KeyError: None

I am not into coding that much so doesn’t know the reason for it. Can anyone of you help me out sorting this issue.
Thanks

The most important message from the error log is the last one:

(mmat, amat) = mesh.armature_setup[self]
KeyError: None

Looks as if something is going wrong with the armatures in your FBX and the Blender importer. I am not an expert on FBX nor on armatures. But it looks as if there are already a few tickets on Blender side that mention some limitations:

And there is also some discussion ongoing in here on FBX and Blender im- and export. Although it is mostly for export, maybe there are some helping comments?

I did go through all of the links you mentioned, found a couple of addons but still the issue is not resolved. The addons work mostly for the export process. I am unable to get it imported in the first place.