Escaping humanity

I managed to fly my house all the way to the moon, gonna stay here until humanity have stopped fighting about everything. It hurts so much seeing everyone bashing at each other, calling everyone idiots only because they’re all afraid. Some are afraid of getting sick or even dying while others are afraid of loosing their freedom and way of life. Both have their valid points. I also have my opinion but I really don’t like the arguing anymore because it’s all so infected and it all hurts so so much.

So just leave me alone here on my moon but please do send me a letter either when you’re done arguing or if you’re also tired of it all and want to get away to a calm and quite place. I got cookies, hammock, a cat and a nice little telescope, can see all the way to andromeda from here ^^

Image is of course made in Blender. I wanted to do something fast instead of my usual months long projects, so the house and me lying in the hammock is from an old project, telescope I quickly threw together, the trees I found on turbosquid, moon displacement is from NASA as well as the textures for the earth, scattered stones is done in geo nodes and the stars a just some voronoi.
Rendered with some trial version of E-Cycles X, didn’t actually notice that much difference from regular Cycles, but it was really nice having some light linking except that it was a bit clunky and wasn’t that easy to use. Took about 1½ hour if I remember correctly, at 4096x5460 at 4500 samples per pixel.

15 Likes

:+1:
congrats.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Woho! Thanks @bartv :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love this! Both the actual artwork as well as the “message” behind it.

Grymt jobb! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tack så mycket! ^^