ESS Emalyn

The ESS Emalyn is the first manned spaceship to arrive on Mars. While the crew is setting up basecamp, additional autonomous cargo pods are already arriving.

86 Likes

I like it. :grinning:

1 Like

Capsule Corp. (from Dragon Ball :slight_smile: (hahaha ā† ^ _ ^ already transforms to a smiley as well )) ā€¦ niceā€¦

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Youā€™re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Amazing! The environment and lighting look really good!

1 Like

This is awesome. The lighting feels very realistic and the ship design is great. I love the the way the engine bells and the instrument pods are integrated into the design. The windows giving a glimpse of the interior with the blue illumination is so goodā€¦

Is the interior modeled as part of this same render or is that somehow added in post?

1 Like

Great work

Can I ask how you did the wireframe render?

1 Like

Scene too good. Topology also very nice!

1 Like

Thanks. The interior is actual geometry and the render is straight out of Blender, no additional post processing.

Thanks. Itā€™s just a viewport render of the wireframe mode without x-ray.

Beautiful work!!

1 Like

So a screenshot?

itā€™s basically a screenshot yes, but with the render camera settings

Wow. Never knew about that. Thanks

1 Like

This is really awesome! I love sci-fi renders and the details in the parachutes are really cool! Was it a cloth simulation?

1 Like

Really cool Model and Scene! I like it!

1 Like

Thanks. The parachute on the ground is indeed a cloth simulation

As Iā€™m viewing this Iā€™m also watching a playthrough of the game Planet Crafter, this reminds me of it greatly, I love the what appears to be recently landed capsule with the parachute in the back which adds a great layer of new detail! The main focus is incredible, absolutely incredible! Thereā€™s an entire inside to the already extremely well done outside, you couldā€™ve made no inside and this piece would still be amazing, yet you decided to go the extra mile and make an entire interior! And that doesnā€™t even mention the well done sandy planet floor! You gave it a great amount of detail and made it look very natural. 100% props to you for your incredible work

1 Like