"Eternal Restart" - 3D Logo

Hey everyone!

I am so proud to finally post my work done with blender.
With this one, I wanted to recreate the logo that I designed for myself in 3D, using blender for the first time.

This project is very special to me as it represents many things, and I am very happy I was capable or recreating on a medium I like so much, and feeling proud to present it to this amazing community.

This was fully done using blender, and cycles for the render.
A video going through all my iterations and my proccess is available on my Artstation post, as well as the final animation that loops perfectly:
ArtStation post, with animation and WIP

This is the logo in its simplified version:

I would love to get feedback from you guys!
Feel free to check out my instagram, where I am the most active if you are interested in following my 3D journey!
Instagram @remidoes3d

7 Likes

It reminds me of the beginning of the Dreamworks logo animation, but with a little spaceship instead of a fishing boy.

It looks pretty nice right now, perhaps if your machine can tolerate an improved resolution for the clouds, it will look perfect (which depends on whether they are OpenVDB objects).

1 Like

Yep I totally can increase the resolution, but as I wanted to make an animation with the project, it would have increased render times tremendously. But you are right, for the still frame, I should have made it separate with better resolution, which I might do! Thanks for the advice :slight_smile:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like