Europa 2045 Blender Game Engien FPS

Sieht sehr gut aus. Sehr coole grafik. Wie wärs mal mit nem Video das man sieht wie das Spiel in Bewegung aussieht.

Danke, deine Projekte sind auch sehr schön ;). Leider wirst du dich noch ein zwei Monate gedulden musst da ich noch meinen Alten PC habe, der noch eine GTX Grafikkarte aus der 200er Serie hat, ein Museum hat mich auch schon angeschrieben ob sie die ausstellen dürfen weil die so alt ist das die von denn Ägyptern stammen könnte :D. Wenn mein neuer PC mit einer GTX 770 !!! dann ist gibt es ein paar Game play Videos :wink:

Ah sehr cool. Bin auf jeden Fall sehr gespannt :smiley:

today we worked on the KI

Machst du das game eigentlich alleine oder mit nem Team?

kleines team 2 leute, suchen aber auf jedenfall noch mitglieder ! :slight_smile:

Awesome work so far! I love the lighting :smiley:

that’s game looks perfect.

thanks mutch :D. I wan’t to show the map from outdoor (only for story sequence :wink: )

Könnte vllt. helfen. Bin halt sehr mit meinem Zeug beschäftigt, aber wenn ihr was für mich habt kann ich schauen was ich machen kann.

gerne, wir können immer Hilfe Gebrauchen :), hast du Skype ? ich bin unter larshnr.1 zu finden ;).

Okay i think it is time to introduce myself to the community. My name is Jona and i am the founder of our “company”. I am german and just 14 years old but i think my age doesnt matter ;-). We want to present you in the next 2 Weeks a Demo which will be downloadable on our Website. You just need a BgeGames Account and a product-key which you can get if you write an E-Mail to me/us. The domain will be showed to you in a few days, when i finsihed the translation from german to english and when i finished some coding for the key system and other stuff for our website.

kind regards,
Jona

Okay i think it is time to introduce myself to you :). My name is Jona, I am the founder of our little “company”, German, 14 years old (i thin that does’nt matter :wink: ) and a total programming fan. We want to provide to you a demo, which will be released in the next 2 weeks. I am working at the translation from german to english on our website and work for the key system to get the demo. Also I am working at the content of our Website which is a little bit “lean”. We also have facebook, where we post updates from now on in english and german : bit.ly/fb_bgegames (it is not uptodate) . The url of our webpage is : http://www.bgegames.de/ (not in english yet). You can contact me per Mail ([email protected]). I hope my english skills are not so bad :wink:

kind regards,
Jona

Today i finished the Menü.

​german and english translation

!!!WHAT !!!
how did you
how did you
Man this is
!!! AWSOME !!!

wow , I mean nice work on your game I usually see the fist page of your thread and iam like ok its just a
player being made for more than 2 months and I see the last and iam like wow.
nice menu ,I like the planet is it in 3d? does it rotate?

Man but what does it take to achieve this amount of detail?

The character looks awesome , I like the pathway in the images above.
where do you get your textures from?
please refer me to a good site where I can get good textures.
I really like your work nice finishing touches.:yes:

nice menu ,I like the planet is it in 3d? does it rotate?

Yes its 3D and its rotate, (3 layers: the planet, the clouds and the moon)

Man but what does it take to achieve this amount of detail?

a lot of work and a hard working 4 member team ;).

where do you get your textures from?

i making all texture by myself.

please refer me to a good site where I can get good textures.

all textures a doed by myself but if send me a PN i could send you a few.

(im very sorry for my stupid english :D)

Sehr nice! Top Abeit! Nen Dickes Lob an euch beide Jona und Lars! Freu mich schon auf erstes bewegtes Video Material

Sehr vielen Dank K3KZ. Es freut uns so ein positives feedback zu bekommen :)… Das bewegte Video Material und auch eine bewegliche Demo wird sehr wahrscheinlich zwischen 20. Juni und 22. Juni erscheinen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Jona