Eurovea tower

This is my second ever archviz project. I created the Eurovea tower located in Slovakia. The real tower is not completed yet, so I used a variety of professional visualizations and real life photos of construction as a reference, so my render is not really accurate to how it will look after it’s completed irl. I made all the buildings by myself, the vegetation is from botaniq. I hope you like it, any criticism is welcome

8 Likes

Not reading your text before switching through the images… i wondered: okay… which one is the reference image… ??

…even the walls at the path in the front “garden area” and trees do have a proper shadows according to the sunlight or cloudy sky… nothing in this look like the “old” and often used billboard trees or foreground images…

:+1: :100:

( the use of the “straight” perspective always bothered me… ( and billboard people illuminated by different angles ) even if this is conventional in ArchViz… of course something like this looks by far more natural…)

Thanks!

I honestly uploaded the render much earlier than I expected, because I wanted some feedback on the already made models so bad. The background buildings are very cheap, the wooden path has terrible textures, some buildings I planned to add are missing, the white path on the side is an accident that I forgot to delete and the whole lighting and composition of the scene is random, I’m not a professional in this field. It could get even better if I took the time to complete the scene as I planned

However, I’m suprised that you like it so much. I was actually quite suprised how it ended up too after my last few projects…this was just another level compared to the rest of my work, but still, I think I’m a long way behind the professionals

I’ve also noticed that real archviz artists always use that one style which is not really realistic, but rather just beautiful, with a lot of lights inside the buildings even if it’s daytime, and it maybe looks even better than a realistic one. Idk if I should keep up with my style or try the one professionals use