Existence

For all anyone knows the answer could actually be Bill Murray, seems unlikely, but no one could prove otherwise no?

I believe the latest thinking is that nothing is unstable, and will deteriorate into something at the drop of a hat. I thought the answer was 42.

“The chances of finding out what’s really going on in the universe are so remote, the only thing to do is hang the sense of it and keep yourself occupied.” -Slartibartfast (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)

If I put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger but nobody hears the gunshot did I really exist? I actually live in a box with a cat who can’t make up his mind if he is alive or dead. I’m just glad I can still get a wifi signal.

I wonder what it would be like to suddenly wake up one morning in the middle of a barren desert. No recollection of who you are, apparently no one else around, no idea where you are or how you got there…

No clothes, no tools, no nothin’

Wasn’t that an old Twilight Zone episode?

I certainly wouldn’t be surprised. I was using it as a meraphor for evolution I suppose. I mean at some point along the line we supposedly become intelligent, but not knowing anything about our surroundings or even ourselves. To make matters worse there doesn’t appear to be any other intelligent species around to ask for help.

When you look at the guy in the desert or watch the twilight zone episode you think man that’s fucked up, but in reality that really happened, to all of us.

every living organism is intelligent… guess you found your stupidity/ eternity :stuck_out_tongue:

I would say every living organism is as intelligent as every inanimate object.