EXOskeleton episode 1 trailer

Get a glimpse into the mysterious world of EXOskeleton in this official trailer for the upcoming short film series (27 episodes).

EXOskeleton is written and directed by Lars Kaag. Episode 1 features actors Ruth Lerche, Tabita Pehrsson and Silja Regitze.

All designs, vfx, editing and music by Lars Kaag.

7 Likes

I like the universe. First impression is that this is a female Warhammer 40K. Music is great. Sound effects super.
Overall 8.5/10

The few crits I have are in the beginning. The rovers are fast but I think it should jump over some bumps on the instead going straight. Gives it more action to the intense music.
The scale of the rovers were a bit confusing. It might be so because there was nothing to compare to. Unless one of the Exon was on top shooting at the big vehicle we would get a good scale comparison.

It might be me but there are three EXO mechas but for some reason I thought there were 5 and I was confused.

Anyways. Inspirational.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write ths thorough feedback BigBlend - I really appreciate it! I hope to be able to bring you episode 2 soon :slight_smile:. All the best to you.

• Lars Kaag
1 Like

You have something many people lack and that is a vision. I envy you and I really hope the best for you and your project.

I think I saw some documentary of a Russian couple that have been making an cartoon animation for like 40 years but the thing was that their path to making the animation was super inspiring and interesting. https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/animators-spent-40-years-single-film/

Thanks again BigBlend. I hope to be able to realize this vision that boils inside me. A while ago I actually saw the documentary you mention - very inspiring indeed!

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Thank you so much for the honour Bart! I wish you all the best.

1 Like