Zumo Labs is looking for a talented 3D character animator / rigger / generalist who is also comfortable with code. You will be initially responsible for creating realistic human animation cycles in Blender.
This is a remote-only position! Zumo Labs is a fully remote company. We are unfortunately only considering US-based candidates.
Tags: 3D, generalist, character animator, CG, artist, game developer, Blender, Python
- Create and edit humonoid rigs.
- Create human animations.
- Develop character animation and rigging scripts/add-ons when necessary.
- Create tools and concepts for crowd animation pipeline in Blender.
- Create or edit various assets (organic or hard surface ) when needed for production.
- Experience with Blender.
- Proven experience with humanoid rigging and animation.
- Experience with Python, especially Blender’s Python API.
- Understanding of CG production pipeline
- Familiarity with game development concepts and processes.
- Interest in procedural asset generation and animation.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-driven and comfortable working with a fully remote team.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation