Export model for web

Hello all,

I never knew much about export types, so I need help about exporting my model so it can be imported on a website.

I have a model of a cream/cleanser that I made using some reference photos, and I made .png texture for it that contains only a brand name and product type name.

I learned to apply .png textures with Mix node as you can see on the first pic that I uploaded. But since I need it for the website, I really cant find good way to export it so everything can be in its place.

I tried exporting it as .gltf format because I know it supports transparency, but when I do that, model looks like on the second uploaded photo. And since I saw that Mix node isn’t supported for gltf format, I’ve been struggling to export it so that it looks like in Blender.

I’d really like to learn how this can be achieved since it’s really something that took so much time to search for but I really can’t find a solution for this so I am posting here for the first time.

Thank you all.

Armory 3d. In blender LTS you can directly export to html
From blender armory addon

Thank you for the answer!

I tried it and it gives bunch of errors while trying to publish for HTML5, which is really messy for this simple model, I guess.

Is there any other way maybe?

1. Bake your texture
  2. Remove the mix node and use your baked texture instead
  3. Export to .gltf
1 Like

And code your navigation cam…

It’s pretty easy to put a 3D render on a site, no coding needed (beyond basic HTML, which you’d need anyway) Just use https://modelviewer.dev/

Sorry i mess up with another post that required a nav cam.

1 Like

Can the same steps be applied if I’m having a rough glass model with .png texture on it?